¡Hola!
I'm here and I’m super exhausted. We
got up at 1 this morning and we didn’t go to bed till like 12. We got to the
airport really early and my flight didn’t leave until around 6. I only slept
like 15 minutes on the plane. The flight
was really smooth, I just couldn’t get comfy to sleep.
I had to pay for my
companion’s extra bag, just so you know that I spent the money. But I’m pretty
sure I will get reimbursed for both of them.
To answer your
question about sending the curry rice mix, yes! that sounds amazing. I was actually thinking
about that being a good thing to send. I will think of other stuff that I want
to make and ask for the recipes too.
Monterrey is really
cool so far. While driving to the mission home it honestly looked a lot like Joshua
tree. It was super, super cold this morning! It was like 39 degrees when we
landed. (hahahaha California boy’s idea
of super, super cold) I don’t know anything
about my area yet, we have to get interviewed by the president. We don’t find
out till tomorrow where we go, I think. I also don’t get my
trainer/comp until tomorrow so I will have to tell you all about that next
week. I thought we might get to call today, but that isn’t gonna happen.
But my Mission
President and his wife are really cool, they remind me of Greg and Ellen (Clifford) When we got here we took
pictures with the President and his wife. We will have meetings with him today
and then they we are going to go contacting tonight, but I don’t know when.
So far I still haven’t
eaten any good food. I got this chicken wrap at the airport that wasn’t really
very good. L
I have to go now. I love
you so much and I miss all of you guys. I’m grateful for everything that you
guys have done for me!
Love,
Elder Wilcox
No comments:
Post a Comment