Thank you to the Monterrey Mexico West Mission Blog for sharing these pictures of Brett's arrival at the Mission home yesterday!
Please join me in LAUGHING OUT LOUD at the billboard next to Elder Wilcox's head! Great tip for the newly arrived Elder.
We're here! Fresh off the plane!
Elder Bradley, Brett's CCM/MTC companion looks very happy!
Heading to the Mission Home.
Elder Wilcox con Presidente y Hermana McArthur.
The new missionaries, ready to get to work!
Looks like a swearing in ceremony, but no!, we don't do that. So I have no idea what this is, probably a welcome/orientation meeting.
Poor Elders! They have been up since 1 AM and they are wiped out!
Taking over the couch! Hmmm maybe the other Elder should have said "tap, tap no swoops" when he moved.
"Yep I'm from Southern California! Just in case you couldn't tell from all the 'shaka' signs I make in pictures!"
Elder Wilcox! We miss you!











No comments:
Post a Comment