Hi!
I have some things that I would like you to
look into. First of all, I need you to ask the eye doctor about my contacts. He
said that they could possibly get my same prescription and have you send them
to me, but I don’t know if he ever got the okay from the insurance. I have my
glasses but they give me a headache if I wear them too long. I have enough contacts to last me a year. Second,
if you could try and find my inhaler and send it to me that would be awesome. Last
time I had it, it was in my truck. Yes I said my truck :) third my companion
was wondering if you could send him some of the same mini quad scriptures you
sent me, he loves them. And those actually weren’t the scriptures I was talking
about but I love them a lot! thank you so much. third I was wondering if you
could send me some of my sweatshirts (or maybe a new one :)) and some Vans
shoes. maybe blue or black in an 8.5 for PDay. OH and the missionary help
booklet in ENGLISH please! I somewhat understand the Spanish one but I really
want to deepen my knowledge of the Gospel and I think that will help the most.
Also please send me instructions on how to cook the Curry Rice like dad and you
do.
My week was okay. I have been
getting a little home sick. I think it’s because the Mission has been kind of
hard lately, no one will really talk to us. We have had a couple people but
when we follow up they don’t want to talk or don’t answer the door. But it’s the
mission, and I’m in Mexico and its super awesome! It’s hard too sometimes
having Texas so close because it’s like I’m almost not in Mexico. I think I
just miss the familiarity of home. and I got a random fever on Tuesday which
sucked being sick. I feel fine now. I really want to go to Disneyland right
when I get home. So if you could make that happen that would be awesome!
The weather here is so random, we had rain again on Saturday. and the
streets flooded again but it want as bad I don’t think as the first time! We got to ride in it again. It goes from pretty hot one day to decently
cold the next and it sucks ha-ha but I’m kind of getting used to it.
My companion’s birthday was on Friday so we had a party for him! We have
4 cakes in the house right now that we got from members haha, and that was probably
the only super interesting thing that happened
The Spirit guides us every day in the streets on where to go and I have
felt the Spirit a lot telling me what to say in lessons, and taking over my
language sometimes. It’s awesome because it’s literally Heavenly Father talking
through me, or my comp.
As for candy, either Three Musketeers or Butterfingers for Elder Kirkman
and Elizondo said “just chocolate”, and Elder Estevez doesn’t know hahah. But
they will love anything you send I would love some red vines! and Elder Kirkman
has been wanting pretzels. I can’t ever think of anything that I really want! I’m
sorry I’m usually fine. they have a lot of the same candies here but some are
way different too.
No comments:
Post a Comment