Hola!
Nana
asked me if I have felt sick after riding in that storm, but no I haven’t felt
sick. I was fine ha-ha, even though it was kind of cold but, it was because it
was windy. I got a video of us riding before the rain started and there is a
lot of lightning in the video. I will try and send it next week. I just don’t
have much time to send pictures. There haven’t been any more rain storms. The weather here is weird because one day it
will be perfect and then the next day it is super hot!
We
had two new investigators but then one didn’t want to talk to us anymore and
the other didn’t come to church so we have to go back tomorrow and see what’s up. I have had 3 baptisms and as
a companionship we have had 6 since I have been in the mission. Spanish is
slow, but it is coming along.
That’s
crazy that Jared got to be in Sacrament meeting with Elder Oaks! (Jared text me last Sunday that he walked
into Sacrament meeting and Elder Dallin H.Oaks of the Quorum of the 12 Apostles
was in town attending a graduation at BYU-Hawaii. Jared said he bore a short
testimony and presided over their Sacrament meeting. I shared the info with
Brett when I emailed him).
I
think I forgot to tell you but I told nana. We had Elder Nelson come talk to us
at our Mission Conference! The President of the Quorum of the 12 Apostles! I sat in the center of the second row. He is
so awesome! He talked a lot about our heritage and where we came from! He
taught us that the restoration of the Gospel still isn’t finished and how each
and every person was chosen to be on the earth at this specific time for a
specific reason! It was awesome! As a missionary hearing this it was so powerful.
It makes me want to share the Gospel with every single person upon this earth.
That
is so rad Lindsay went through the temple! I’m so excited for her!
I
have to go, I only have like 40 seconds left.
Love you!
Elder
Wilcox

No comments:
Post a Comment