Stake Conference in Nuevo Laredo March 11 & 12, 2017
Honestly I really don’t have
much to tell you about this week. We had a baptism which is super awesome! this
kid Brayan. He’s 12 and he is awesome. he was really quiet when we first
started off teaching him, but after a while he opened up and we had some really
good lessons with him and he got baptized yesterday. Then we have another
investigator named Mirian and she’s is sooo ready for the gospel and to be
baptized but she is super nervous, and wants to learn a lot more. But she’s so
ready so we are trying to get her to be baptized next week. Hermana Mata showed
me the message you sent her! ha-ha I thought it was really cool. I was so
excited. She and her husband are so awesome, they help us out so much! And she
really wants to learn English so she comes to our English class pretty much every
time. She is like one of 6 people that
are in our ward that like actually do stuff. Our ward is really dead, and it’s
so hard because we need the ward to help us befriend our investigators but they
won’t really do it, so we are working on that.
Today we went to the zoo, it’s
literally right in front of our house. It was free today, there is some holiday
that’s going on, but I don’t know what. Then we had a lunch appointment with a member
and shopped for food. I’m going to try and make curry rice this week. The
zoo was really cool! it was super small though. I kinda felt bad for the
animals in there. It’s not like San Diego where it is really big. This one was
tiny but it was still really fun to go. We went with a family that’s
investigating. Actually they are committed to baptism I think this Sunday. They were super cool. Other
than that I can’t really think of too much, except that I think we are
going to play soccer at the church with the ward. It’s
been really slow here in the mission, and it’s starting to get kind of hot. At
least the last couple of days have been pretty hot.

No comments:
Post a Comment